Thursday, November 3, 2011

Been busy shooting!

Tons of mentionable things going on in the world of this Mamatographer! If only there was enough time in the day between jobs and baby to tend to the fun stuff like this BLOG.
Well, I did have a whole LOTTA fun at today's shoot.
A good friend of mine and fellow designer is a very talented dj/musician and he hired me for a GLAM shoot for his album art. The location was a private jet hanger and I had a blast directing on a project of such grandeur!
I have to give thanks to my friend and fellow Photog, Sarit, who lended her talented hand and equipment to get the job done.
I'm working on permission to post shots so stay tuned...

I'm EXHAUSTED but super excited for a group workshop w/ new Mama friends and a saucy photo shoot waaaaaaaay down south this weekend.

Happy Shooting!


No comments:

Post a Comment